These are exciting times, folks. Not only is this our very first giveaway, but it’s for a very amazing local author!
As you may have heard, Heather Armstrong of Dooce.com will be at TKE on April 15th for her new book, It Sucked and Then I Cried. She was here last year for her first book, Things I Learned about My Dad (In Therapy) and if you missed it, let me just say that It. Was. Fantastic.
So, in honor of Heather and the event, we are giving away three (count ’em!) advance reading copies of It Sucked and Then I Cried. The three winners will not only get the book, but will have front-row seats reserved for them at the event.
So, without further ado, here are the rules for Our First Giveaway Ever:
- Tell us your favorite mom story in the comments — it can be about you, your mom, your grandma, your friend’s mom, funny, touching; as long as it’s about a mom, you’re entered!
- An impartial TKE staff member will then select three stories from the comments, completely at random.
- Duplicate entries will be discarded — one entry per person only.
- Winners will be awarded their books at the event — you must be present to win.
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure you fill out the comments form completely!
- Winners will be announced on Monday, April 14.
Ready? Set…. go!